Thursday, August 02, 2012

It's all about Colour!!

I've really been enjoying my scrapping the last couple of weeks. No doubt that's got a lot to do with the fact that I'm on holiday, and the weather has been so poor that I can scrap guilt free! So today I thought I would make a layout to enter into a scrap challenge. Challenges are great for getting the creative juices flowing I think.

 The challenge I chose is this one, and the challenge was to use these colours:
The colours were perfect for photos I took last week at the Jazz and Blues Festival opening here in Edinburgh, and with all those feathers on the costumes, it was only fitting that my layout should feature some feathers too!
Lots of ink stained fingers later (Lots of ink, more than lots of fingers), and here is my layout:

This layout was a lot of fun to make, as I'm sure you will appreciate.

We ate our tea among all my scrappy stuff tonight.
As I scrap at our kitchen table, and I was in the middle of this layout at tea time, I was forced to clear a space for my poor long suffering husband to have his tea! 

Very elegant dining I must say!!

15 comments:

Claireliz said...

Stunning layout, gorgeous colours.
C xx

sixofone aka Leah said...

Pam this is stunning. I absolutely love it

Tanka said...

WOW! Great LO :)

Puzzle said...

Fantastic Lo! Love, love, love!

Emilie said...

OMG!!! This is such a gorgeous and vibrant layout! The colours really do explode! I absolutely love it!!!

Sue said...

Wow what a FAB page. Love those colours. We never get to sit at our table as there is always too much of my "stuff" on it.

Carmen said...

Absolutely gorgeous - just stunning!

Maggie said...

So vibrant, so colourful. simply stunning.

Mini said...

Just wow! So much life and colour. Love it.
Sue x

AsilisA MaM said...

fantastic coloure, Photos and the Lo - fantastic indead!

bazilika said...

I love it! The work is very positive and bright!

Львина said...

Ярко...Позитивно...Работа супер!!!

saintshapel said...

Super idea and fantastic color combination))

bazilika said...

I love it! The work is very positive and bright!

vixen said...

Stunning layout and so colourful :)