Sunday, August 19, 2012

Sketch Layout

I love to use sketches-they make creating a layout so easy, and yet still allow for your individual take.
Well, most of the time that's true, but I have to confess that this layout took a long time to come together. There always seemed to be something missing, but I just kept at it, adding bit s and pieces until I finally ended up with a layout that I'm happy with!
The photo was taken in Barcelona.

Stamping around the photo to give it a frame, and the compass rub on.:

That very cute silhouette washi tape, embroidered flower, stamping, rub on and some gems.

Some misting with glimmer mists and acrylic paint and a rub on.

The sketch came from here: 
If you want some inspiration check out the blog!!

11 comments:

Татьяна said...

Gorgeous layout! I really like it. So beautiful and delicate.

Emilie said...

Oh wow Pam! This is gorgeous!!! xxx

Debbi Tehrani said...

Gorgeous. Amazing take on that sketch. Love your layers and every detail is just perfect!

saintshapel said...

Love it! Beatiful LO! especially love pics))

Gayle Price said...

Love your page. Love it's soft, muted tones, but also the crisp dark details that create the depth, lovely, lovely. I really loved the previous one you did with the feathers and all the bright colours too....amazing !

Al Hannah said...

Gorgeous layout Pam ... absolutely love every element and thing about it :)

Sue said...

ooo this is beautiful !!!

fatmonica said...

It's a beautiful layout.I love all the little touches you've put in it.

sixofone aka Leah said...

Beautiful LO Pam. I love the stamped photo frame

vixen said...

lovely layout and great take on the sketch :)

Ally said...

A really lovely LO