Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Being Challenged..

This week I decided to join in with a challenge at CSI, and Once Upon a Sketch who have joined forces for this challenge.

This is my layout:


Here's the Challenge:



THE SCHEME - USE ALL 5 COLORS
USE THE SKETCH AS INSPIRATION FOR YOUR DESIGN

EVIDENCE - USE AT LEAST 2 ELEMENTS- I used:

■Use dots
■Use wrappers/ packaging
■Pen work/ doodling
■labels
■Circles (inspired by the knobs and reels)
■buttons (inspired by the knobs)

TESTIMONY - USE AT LEAST ONE ELEMENT- I used:

■Use a song title or lyrics as inspiration for your journaling (inspired by the tape recorder).
■Handwrite your journaling.
■Take a break - break your journaling across several journaling spots.

I really enjoyed this challenge. The colour scheme is one I would never have chosen for myself, but I'm really happy with how it turned out.

You should check out the gallery at CSI-some real eye candy to be had!!


8 comments:

sixofone aka Leah said...

Wow that is some LO, Pam. I've just joined CSI. It sounds like a lot of fun

Judy said...

Love it Pam. I ma currently doing the same challenge.

Tina said...

What a great layout and perfect subject to scrapbook about! :)

Al Hannah said...

That's very cool Pam - love the title! So different from your normal style but I really like it! Looks like a beautiful sunny day in your photo :)

Emilie said...

OMG wow!!! I love this layout!!! Absolutley gorgeous!!! Can't wait to see you in November!!! Yay!!! xxx

Zeneva said...

Great layout! Love your background texture.

Svetlana Austin said...

this is such a fun and creative take on this challenge! i love all the details and accents on this LO - so well placed!
thank you for joining us at OUAS!

Erin Blegen said...

Great use of all the stamping on your layout- and love how the red stamped circles look like wine stains :D~ thanks for joining us @ OUAS!!

xErin