Monday, November 12, 2012

Back again>>>

It's such a long time since I've blogged. I've just been so busy with bits and bobs and life in general, but hopefully things have clamed down a bit and I'll get to do some more scrapping and blogging again.
So what have I been up to?
I really enjoyed the Scrapagogo retreat at the end of October. I have to say this is without a doubt the most organised retreat I have ever attended. The attention to detail is second to none. It is so important to Janice and Lorraine that everyone goes away happy and they work so hard to make everything run like clockwork. I taught 3 classes and had a great time doing so. The ladies were all very kind!

So today I'm showing 2 layouts I did a while ago for The Scrapbook Magazine. It was a feature on the use of circles, and I wanted do something a little bit different. In the first layout I have used circles to make scallop shapes and banners, as well as stencilling a circle design within a circle masked shape.

 For my circle layout I have contrasted the square shape of the background with circle shaped photos, as well as circle shaped embellishments. My stamps got a real workout with this layout!

The November Scrapagogo kit arrived on Saturday, and it is so gorgeous!
Take a look:

I've already made one layout with it, which I'll share as soon as it's been on the Scrapagogo blog.


3 comments:

Jane said...

Loving the circle theme and such vibrant colours, would love to scraplift this one :)

Claireliz said...

Gorgeous pages, love the pinks & white.
C xx

Angie said...

I love these LO's ...who would have thought you could so so much with circles ...cant get over the fact that you are a Great Auntie either lol xx