Tuesday, August 06, 2013

A package from Merly Impressions...

I've had a lovely summer holiday in Australia visiting family, but feeling a bit sad that my holiday has come to an end. However a package arrived in the post this morning that really cheered me up-My first lot of goodies from Merly Impressions that I will be designing with this month.
 
I have to say that Kaisercrafts has really surpassed itself with this line of stash. It's the Take Note collection, and it has subtle neutral palette, and understated patterns. In addition there are lots of papers and coordinating stickers, rubons and stamps,  containing words and quotes-all very versatile.
I can't wait to get started!
 
Here's a couple of pictures to whet your appetite!
 

This collection would be perfect for a Project Life type project.
 
How would you like to win a £25 voucher to spend at Merly Impressions? All you need to do is enter the August challenge. You still have 6 days to enter. All the details can be found here.
 
 

1 comment:

Chrissy said...

Hi Pam,

Can't wait to see your creations using this lovely collection.

enjoy,
Chrissy xXx