Friday, August 09, 2013

Step by Step Layout

Here's a layout I did a while ago.
 
 
I thought you may be interested in the process of making this layout, so here's how I did it:
 
First I scraped some texture paste through a piece of sequin waste. When it was dry I squirted on some mists, allowing them to bleed together and titling the page to allow the mists to drip. When that was dry I flicked on some dots of white acrylic paint.
 
 
I turned the page around and layered some papers. a transparency, washi tape and a scalloped circle under the photo, then added some stamping and rub ons.
 
 
I continued to add random stamps, building up faint and darker impressions. I also added a rub on to the photo. The stamps and rub ons are mainly Kaisercrafts.
 
 
 
Finally I added the title and some embellishments-buttons and chipboard pieces.
 
I hope you enjoyed seeing my process for this layout.


3 comments:

Suzy said...

I just love your inky layout Pam. Scrapping seems to have taken a bit of a back seat recently while art journalling takes over but I have been incorporating be inky stuff into my layouts now too.

Thanks for your comments on my blog re Heather, she was one of a kind

Suzy

Donna Irwin said...

This is stunning - I am learning the inky stuff (helped by the lovely Suzy) and would like to start incorporating it more on LOs.

Claireliz said...

This is gorgeous Pam, love the bright colours.
C xx