Monday, September 02, 2013

CSI Scrapbook Page

 
I did this layout for CSI.
I'm really enjoying playing along with the challenges on CSI. If you haven't investigated this site, you really should-especially if you want to push your creativity. I can't remember exactly what all the elements to choose from were for this layout. However,  I chose to use
 map print, dashed lines, sunburst, travel accents.
 and to spread journaling across three labels.

As you can see, I used a number of mixed media techniques/media to create my background, including stencilling, misting, dry brushed acrylic paint, bubble wrap with acrylic paint, and numerous stamps:

Here I used a sun burst stencil:
I'm loving using messy stuff just now. What about you? What's your favourite thing to use on your scrapbook pages just now?

1 comment:

Claireliz said...

Love this Pam, not sure what I'm using most on my layouts at the moment but they all seem to be a similar style for some reason.
C x