Tuesday, October 08, 2013

CSI 91 Scrapbook Page

Here's my layout for CSI 91:
 
And here's the inspiration:
I've used birds, wet medium (acrylic paint and mists), stripes and tearing. The journaling inspiration came from Dream Dictionary.  I went to Dream Dictionary and found 'Steps'.
....you need to take a chance and take that first step toward your goals or dreams...To dream that you are sitting on the steps suggests that you need to pause from life's demands and reevaluate your decisions, challenges, goals, and path before continuing on.
I thought this was appropriate for my daughter who is entering her final year at Uni, and CV building, trying to determine what her next steps will be as she embarks on a career.
The journaling is on the tag.
 
Some close ups:



 
 
 

1 comment:

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Oh wow this looks fabulous!