Saturday, January 25, 2014

The Looking Glass 2

Today's layout is another using The Looking Glass Collection from Kaisercrafts, from Merly Impressions. 

This is such a great collection-very versatile. I had fun putting this layout together-stencilling, stamping, fussy cutting, arranging, rearranging, outlining... 
That little crown was quite appropriate as the photo was taken when I was staying with my sister in Australia. I was very spoiled there-fine wine, great food and sunshine in winter-I really did feel like a queen!!

The layout isn't really squint in real life-must take more care with my framing and cropping!!
Here's a photo of a work in progress so you can see how I build this layout up.

And you still have time to join in with Merly Impressions's monthly challenge-a £25 voucher could be yours!

No comments: