Monday, January 20, 2014

The Looking Glass

I have been a rather poor blogger lately-I blame Christmas, New Year...so now I'm playing catch up!

The looking Glass is a fabulous collection by Kaisercrafts from Merly Impressions. This is such a fun collection, whether or not you are a fan of all things Alice in Wonderland. In this layout I wanted to showcase the great 12x12 sheet of transparencies that form part of the collection. The transparencies include frames, sentiments, and images as you can see on my layout.

I started this layout with a bit of stencilling, then layered up some patterned paper, photos, then acetate frames and images. I used paint to colour the balloon...

...and alcohol ink to colour the card men image and flamingo image!

And a close up:


Hopefully this will give you some ideas for using transparencies on your layoust!

1 comment:

Claireliz said...

Gorgeous page Pam, love the sunburst.
C xx