Thursday, February 20, 2014

21st Birthday Album

Last year I was lucky enough to go to one of Finnabair's fabulous worshops, where we did the covers of a mini album. It has sat amongst my unfinished projects for some time until I has the idea to fill it with photos of my daughter, from baby through to being 21, which was last week. I have to say, that this album took ages to make, as there is a lot of drying time involved. Unfortunately some of the earlier photos are not very high quality, being scans of my predigital snapshots. 

So without further ado, here's the completed album:

Front Cover:

Back cover:











I'm pleased to say that Emily loved the album!!

6 comments:

sue jones said...

WOW thats Beautiful!

massofhair said...

I can understand why, it is a beautiful and stunning keepsake for her!

Enjoyed seeing how Emily has grown up into a beautiful person. Thank you for sharing :-) xxx

Lizzyc said...

I reckon she should, it is so beautiful.. lots of work for each page..

Sue C said...

Absolutely beautiful Pam ! A real treasure for your daughter to keep forever. Sue C x

Carol said...

WOW........ love how each page is so beutifully decorated - so glad she treasures it and hope she had a great Birthday :)

chris said...

Wow, this is a gorgeous keepsake, so much work has gone into it.