Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Pocket Scrapping the PaperArtsy Way

This week I have some projects over at the PaperArtsy blog. My first project is a pocket scrapbook page. Pocket scrapping is very popular just now, as it can be so easy and quick. But who needs quick and easy when you have paints and inks and stamps? If you head on over to the PaperArtsy blog there is a step by step showing how I made the different elements for the pockets.

Have you made your own pocket page elements? I'd love to see them so why not leave a comment with a link so I can take a peek.

3 comments:

massofhair said...

Made mine digitally for DLP :-)

http://massofhair.wordpress.com/2014/02/05/documented-life-project-update/

Lizzyc said...

This looks lovely, very earthy colors.. and no I have not gotten into the pocket designs yet!!

Fiona@Staring at the Sea said...

Your page looks great. Love how you've decorated the cards. I have some "pockets", but yet to fill them with anything! I feel honoured to be featured among such great inspiration on the UKS home page today.