Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Lifebook 2014

I have enrolled in an online Art course called Lifebook 2014. It's been going for 10 weeks now, and it is a great course. I think it's incredible value for money at £70 for a weekly lesson for a year, and very talented teachers from all over the world.

Every Monday a new lesson is posted. There is a video where the teacher demonstrates their technique and style, and you get to hear them talk about their process, their favourite materials and their creative decision making. And there is also a PDF available for downloading. Some of the lessons haven't really been me-but I have enjoyed trying them all, and regardless of the style, each of them has taught me new techniques-or got me experimenting with new materials-and that can only be a good thing, right?

So over the next few days I will post what I have done so far, starting with Tamara Laporte's week 1 lesson:

Warm Up Exercise:

Art work:
This uses mainly acrylic paints and  caran d'ache crayons-and my favourite PaperArtsy script stamps

1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

Wow these are looking good!!