Sunday, May 25, 2014

LifeBook 2014

It'sbeen a while since I blogged-I see from my last post that I was up to Week 6 in blogging my Lifebook pages, and yet here we are at Week 20! So I have a lot of catching up to do.

So without further ado, here's my next offering:
Life book Week #7Week 7 was a lesson by Jane Davenport. The focus was on drawing figures with movement, and creating a pop up.

The page is collaged, and has a wee door which, when opened, reveals the pop up:


So this is what the inside looks like:
  I was pretty happy with my leaping figure:

This was a fun class. I love the illustrative style of the leaping figure-it's quite far removed from anything I've done before.

3 comments:

massofhair said...

WOW Pam, this is amazing, helps when you can draw lol. Stunning page, great colours and the pop up is awesome:-) x

MichelleZ said...

Wow! This is so cool! Love it!

voodoo vixen said...

This is totally awesome (to borrow a word from my son), love the colours and detail!