Friday, June 13, 2014

Lifebook #8 #10



 

I really am going to catch up on blogging my Lifebook 2014 pages.

Week # 8 was an intuitive painting lesson by Alena Hennessy.  
I love this type of painting-just go with the flow and see what emerges-and this is what did:Week #8

Week #9 was an interview with Claudine Helmuth. there was no lesson as such, which gave people a chance to catch up if they were getting behind.

Week #10 was a lesson by Tamara Laporte involving painting over collage. Here is my effort:
Week 10

I am really going to try harder to update this blog regularly with all my various creations!!

2 comments:

massofhair said...

Pam, i am in love with both your pages! Colours are stunning, shapes and layers are amazing they just both work beautifully :-) xxx

Lizzyc said...

These look fabulous!