Monday, January 19, 2015

January Week 2

So far I am managing to keep up with my arty bits and pieces, except maybe the photography part. But that's as much about the weather as anything else. The weather here has been quite miserable-wet windy and wild- well that's my excuse, and I'm sticking to it. Plus I back at work, and that eats into most of my day!

I forgot to post this page of my Artfully Inspired Life:


Like most year long projects this one starts with a page about your one little word for the year, and as you know from my last post, my word is Time. Use it usefully and try not to waste too much of it!
I'm not very happy with this page, but that's OK, I am new to this after all. I should have done a little hand drawn illustration rather than use the clock stamps, and I need to cluster my words a little more in the middle.  I can only get better!!

4 comments:

Claire said...

Happy New Year Pam! Fab journal page, love those bright colours.
Claire xx

massofhair said...

Love your page Pam, like the different fonts the blended colours and the clock stamps too. I did the DLP last year as a new to journalling person and saw how i developed my content and layering by years end.

You are doing really fantastic so far! :-) x

Lou Lou said...

Beautiful and bright, I love it x

Chantal Vandenberg said...

How cool is this!!! Love it!