Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Paper Artsy.

Paper Artsy has just launched a new range of products -fabulous new fresco paint colours, and quite a few new ranges of stamps. The new products were recently showcased at the trade show at the NEC, and I got to play with some of the new products to make samples for display at the show.

Because I am a scrapbooker I chose to work with two new sets of stamps designed by Emma Godfrey. These are perfect for Project Life type scrapbooking-or for your art journals too.

Here are the samples I made.

The Fresco paint colours used are Sherbert, Orchid, Bora Bora, Mermaid  and the stamps are EEGO1 and EEGO3

First, a journal page:
 

and next up, some 6X4 pocket scrapbooking layouts:





As you can see these are a really versatile set of stamps, and I imagine I will get lots and lots of use from them! 

And if you are not familiar with the Paper Artsy blog, I suggest you take a look. It is a wonderful place for inspiration with lots of step by step projects and challenges too. 

For more ways of using Emma's stamps, take a look here:



2 comments:

Lizzyc said...

I love those colors together.. fabulous creating!

massofhair said...

Great colours Pam and i can see why you loved Emma's stamps they make a great addition to your scrapbooking pages :-) xxx