Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Merly Impressions

I've just realised I forgot to show the layouts I did for Merly Impressions last month. I was sent the beautiful Blue Bay collection from Kaisercrafts to use. I just love this collection. It has a lovely calm neutral and turquoise colour palette., and some great shabby elements, like weathered wood paper, frames and a fabulous window shutter paper too.

What I really love though is how versatile this collection is.

I was able to make this pretty shabby chic style layout, which you can read more about here.



Then I made this more contemporary style layout. You can see more about how it was made here.


And finally, something completely different, which you can find out more about here.

It's hard to believe these three layouts were made from the same collection, don't you think?

2 comments:

Lizzyc said...

That is an amazing paper collection, love how versatile it is.. beautiful layouts!

massofhair said...

Three beautiful layouts Pam, yes it is hard to see they were all made from the same collection but that is where you are very clever and bring out the best from your chosen papers :-) xxx