Tuesday, August 04, 2015

August Calendar

It's the beginning of the month, and that means a new calendar page as part of Darcy's Calendar Challenge.

Here is a reminder of the rules for August
1. Keep a part of the original picture and incorporate that into your design
2. Technique - Use found objects to stamp with
3. Add – a silhouette
4. Blog your calendar page and link up from August 1st 2015

Here's my August page:

I stamped with the edge of a plastic card, the rubber end of a pencil, a cut carrot and a scrunched up piece of cling film.

Here's what my calendar page looked like before altering.

Now off for a look at some other calendars.



4 comments:

abby j said...

INCREDIBLE alteration, Pam...brilliant!!

APG Jamie said...

OMGeee very clever ^5 Love LOVE it!

xo

Darcy UK said...

ohh great use of the swan body, I love that fairy I keep forgetting that I have her. LOVE that you used a carrot!!!

Flutterbies and Heffalumps said...

Just goes to show you don't need newfangled objects to create fabulous effects.