Thursday, January 21, 2016

2016

Well 2016 has well and truly arrived.

Initially I had thought I would close this blog and start a new one, as in 2016 my focus will be less on scrapbooking and paper crafts and more on mixed media pursuits. I have scrapbooked for 10 years and enjoyed every minute of it, but I've found that since my kids have grown up and left the nest, I have less to scrapbook about. Additionally, over the last couple of years I have been doing more and more mixed media art, and so that's where this blog is headed this year.

In 2016 I want to develop my drawing and painting skills, so I intend to do more of that, and hopefully that will extend to some printmaking as well. I have signed up to some online groups and those will feature on the blog too. I'm also continue to design for Paper Artsy so you will be able to see how that goes as well.

The groups I have joined this year are The Documented Life Project:


LifeBook 2016:

and Journal 52:


  Check back over the next weeks to see how I get on.

No comments: